Chain Link Fence Installation
If you are considering adding a fence around your property it is important to choose the type of fencing that fits both your budget and needs. Chain link fences are ideal for those looking for an economical and durable fence. They are not only one of the strongest types of fence, but they also require little maintenance, are easily customizable, and have a long life span.
Why Choose a Chain Link Fence
Installing a chain link fence is an excellent choice for many homeowners. Some of the top reasons you should choose a chain link include;
- Affordable: Compared to other types of fencing, chain link fences usually cost less to install around your property.
- Durable: Chain link fences are extremely durable, strong, and require less maintenance than other fencing. It will not rust or decay.
- Increased sunlight and visibility: Since chain link fences are made of woven coated wires they allow the sun to shine onto your yard and garden plus it allows you to see the surrounding area.
- Customizable: Chain link fences can be made in a variety of styles and heights. Your fence can be built to your specific needs and specifications.
- Added security: Having a fence around your yard protects your property by making it difficult for unwanted people or animals to enter your property. In addition to keeping people out, chain link fences allow you to see anything happening in the area around your property.
- Keep pets and children safe: Keeping kids and pets contained in a safe area is extremely important to any parent or pet owner. Installing a chain link fence around your yard will keep both children and pets safely in your yard.
- Increased value: Having a fenced-in yard can make your home more attractive to potential buyers if you choose to sell your house.
- Fast and easy installation: Chain link fences can usually be installed much faster than other types of fencing.
Types of Chain Link Fences
Chain link fences are extremely versatile and customizable. When choosing a chain link fence, you are able to choose the height, color, and type of fencing that is most suited to your needs. The three most common types of chain link fences are;
- Slatted: Some people choose to have slats woven into their chain link fences for added security. Slats can be added to existing fences or while being constructed.
- Galvanized: Galvanized chain link is the most common type of chain link fencing chosen. The metal is coated to prevent rusting and create a long-lasting fence while maintaining a silver color.
- PVC: PVC (polyvinyl chloride) coated chain line fencing also known as vinyl-coated chain link can come in a variety of colors. The most commonly used colors are black or green. Choosing a PVC chain link fence is an excellent way to make your chain link fence more aesthetically pleasing and add a beautiful accent to your property.
- What does chain link fencing cost?
- The cost of a chain link is dependent on a variety of factors such as height, coating, and gauge of wire. The best way to get a price for a chain link fence for your project is to reach out for a free estimate.
- How can I add privacy to a chain link fence?
- Many people choose to weave slats into their chain link fence if they need extra privacy while others plant fast-growing trees or shrubs around the perimeter of the fence to obstruct the view into their yard.
- Do I need to clean a chain link fence?
- While chain link fences require little maintenance, you can spray your fence down with a hose to remove unwanted debris.
- What gauge fencing should I use?
- Most homeowners and businesses choose to use 9-gauge fencing which is the perfect balance between durability and affordability.
Chain Link Fence Installation Services
If you are looking to quickly and affordably install a fence on your property, a chain link fence may be the perfect answer. At 4 Sons Fencing, we take pride in our ability to please our customers and get the job done right the first time! Contact us today for more information on our chain link fence installation services and a free estimate on your fencing project.